Clinical characteristics of the alpha-synuclein mutation (G209A)-associated Parkinson's disease in comparison with other forms of familial Parkinson's disease in Greece
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 281–286, May 2003
How to Cite
Papapetropoulos, S., Ellul, J., Paschalis, C., Athanassiadou, A., Papadimitriou, A. and Papapetropoulos, T. (2003), Clinical characteristics of the alpha-synuclein mutation (G209A)-associated Parkinson's disease in comparison with other forms of familial Parkinson's disease in Greece. European Journal of Neurology, 10: 281–286. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2003.00576.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
- Received 4 May 2002 Accepted 12 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!