Constituency Building in Multimember Districts: Collusion or Conflict?
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 136–156, February 2004
How to Cite
Crisp, B. F. and Desposato, S. W. (2004), Constituency Building in Multimember Districts: Collusion or Conflict?. Journal of Politics, 66: 136–156. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2508.2004.00145.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript submitted October 31, 2002 Final manuscript received April 16, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!