Friends, Brokers, and Transitivity: Who Informs Whom in Washington Politics?
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 224–246, February 2004
How to Cite
Carpenter, D. P., Esterling, K. M. and Lazer, D. M. J. (2004), Friends, Brokers, and Transitivity: Who Informs Whom in Washington Politics?. Journal of Politics, 66: 224–246. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2508.2004.00149.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript submitted March 5, 2002 Final manuscript received February 21, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!