Are the periodic changes of neurophysiological parameters during the pain-free interval in migraine related to abnormal orienting activity?
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 20–29, February 2000
How to Cite
Siniatchkin, M., Gerber, W.-d., Kropp, P., Voznesenskaya, T. and Vein, A. (2000), Are the periodic changes of neurophysiological parameters during the pain-free interval in migraine related to abnormal orienting activity?. Cephalalgia, 20: 20–29. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2000.00002.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 26 July 1999, accepted 28 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!