The degrees of freedom are not integers because they have been adjusted for unequal variance using the Greenhouse–Geisser epsilon.
Visual contrast processing in migraine
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 865–880, December 2000
How to Cite
Shepherd, A. (2000), Visual contrast processing in migraine. Cephalalgia, 20: 865–880. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2000.00119.x
It is worth noting that nine of the original 53 migraine sufferers did not complete the 12 settings, but six of these did complete nine settings (3 VA, 2 NVA, 1 MwoA). Re-running the analysis on the first nine settings only but with these six and their matched controls included (n=50 in each group) did not alter the pattern of results. There was an overall effect of group (F(1, 47)=9.14, p=0.004), but no other significant effects (all F’s <1.8).
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 13 April 2000,accepted 4 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!