Prevalence of migraine and non-migrainous headache—head-HUNT, a large population-based study
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 900–906, December 2000
How to Cite
Hagen, K., Zwart, J.-A., Vatten, L., Stovner, L. and Bovim, G. (2000), Prevalence of migraine and non-migrainous headache—head-HUNT, a large population-based study. Cephalalgia, 20: 900–906. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2000.00145.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 7 July 2000,accepted 22 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!