JG Speciali, PF Moreira Filho, N Garzón, F Vara, R Dorado, M Asensio, M Lara, A Lafuente, JC Garcı´a-Moncó, M Gómez-Beldarraı´n, MC Martı´nez-Altarriba, OJ Martins, C Roesler, D Escudero, A Cano, R Monteserı´n, MD Jiménez-Hernández, M Pujol, F Godoy, JM Laı´nez, C Martı´n-Cantera, R Moreno, N Barragán, MV Andrés, C Colomé, S Donoso, A Pilnei, R Satoris and J Ruiz
Efficacy and safety of metamizol vs. acetylsalicylic acid in patients with moderate episodic tension-type headache: a randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, multicentre study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 604–610, June 2001
How to Cite
Martínez-Martín, P., Raffaelli, E., Titus, F., Despuig, J., Fragoso, Y., Díez-Tejedor, E., Liaño, H., Leira, R., Cornet, M., Van Toor, B., Cámara, J., Peil, H., Vix, J., Ortiz, P. and Group, T. C.-o. S. (2001), Efficacy and safety of metamizol vs. acetylsalicylic acid in patients with moderate episodic tension-type headache: a randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, multicentre study. Cephalalgia, 21: 604–610. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2001.00216.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 14 July 2000, accepted 12 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!