One-year prevalence of migraine in Sweden: a population-based study in adults
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 664–671, July 2001
How to Cite
Dahlöf, C. and Linde, M. (2001), One-year prevalence of migraine in Sweden: a population-based study in adults. Cephalalgia, 21: 664–671. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2001.00218.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 23 June 2000, accepted 12 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!