CGRP may play a causative role in migraine
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2002
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 54–61, February 2002
How to Cite
Lassen, L., Haderslev, P., Jacobsen, V., Iversen, H., Sperling, B. and Olesen, J. (2002), CGRP may play a causative role in migraine. Cephalalgia, 22: 54–61. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00310.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2002
- Received 28 February 2001, accepted 5 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!