CGRP may play a causative role in migraine
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2002
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 54–61, February 2002
How to Cite
Lassen, L., Haderslev, P., Jacobsen, V., Iversen, H., Sperling, B. and Olesen, J. (2002), CGRP may play a causative role in migraine. Cephalalgia, 22: 54–61. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00310.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2002
- Received 28 February 2001, accepted 5 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!