Intractable eye pain: indication for triptans
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 195–196, April 2002
How to Cite
May, A., Gamulescu, M., Bogdahn, U. and Lohmann, C. (2002), Intractable eye pain: indication for triptans. Cephalalgia, 22: 195–196. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00342.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Received 14 December 2001, accepted 2 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!