Intravenous magnesium sulphate in the acute treatment of migraine without aura and migraine with aura. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 345–353, June 2002
How to Cite
Bigal, M., Bordini, C., Tepper, S. and Speciali, J. (2002), Intravenous magnesium sulphate in the acute treatment of migraine without aura and migraine with aura. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia, 22: 345–353. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00364.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
- Received 5 September 2001, accepted 25 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!