Triptans (serotonin, 5-HT1B/1D agonists) in migraine: detailed results and methods of a meta-analysis of 53 trials
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 633–658, October 2002
How to Cite
Ferrari, M., Goadsby, P., Roon, K. and Lipton, R. (2002), Triptans (serotonin, 5-HT1B/1D agonists) in migraine: detailed results and methods of a meta-analysis of 53 trials. Cephalalgia, 22: 633–658. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00404.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 3 August 2001, accepted 11 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!