Low socio-economic status is associated with increased risk of frequent headache: a prospective study of 22 718 adults in Norway
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 672–679, October 2002
How to Cite
Hagen, K., Vatten, L., Stovner, L., Zwart, J.-A., Krokstad, S. and Bovim, G. (2002), Low socio-economic status is associated with increased risk of frequent headache: a prospective study of 22 718 adults in Norway. Cephalalgia, 22: 672–679. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00413.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 31 January 2002, accepted 13 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!