Cardiac cephalgia is not necessarily an exertional headache: case report
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 765–766, November 2002
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Morlote, J. and Pascual, J. (2002), Cardiac cephalgia is not necessarily an exertional headache: case report. Cephalalgia, 22: 765–766. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00418.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
- Received 18 May 2002, accepted 2 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!