The sensitivity and specificity of the case definition criteria in diagnosis of headache: a school-based epidemiological study of 5562 children in Mersin
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 791–798, December 2002
How to Cite
Özge, A., Bugdayci, R., Sasmaz, T., Kaleagasi, H., Kurt, . Ö. , Karakelle, A., Tezcan, H. and Siva, A. (2002), The sensitivity and specificity of the case definition criteria in diagnosis of headache: a school-based epidemiological study of 5562 children in Mersin. Cephalalgia, 22: 791–798. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.00467.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Received 3 January 2002, accepted 13 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!