Members of Study Group are listed in Appendix p. 221.
Efficacy and tolerability in migraine prophylaxis of flunarizine in reduced doses: a comparison with propranolol 160 mg daily
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 209–221, April 2002
How to Cite
Diener, H., Matias-Guiu, J., Hartung, E., Pfaffenrath, V., Ludin, H., Nappi, G., De Beukelaar, F. and on behalf of the Study Group (2002), Efficacy and tolerability in migraine prophylaxis of flunarizine in reduced doses: a comparison with propranolol 160 mg daily. Cephalalgia, 22: 209–221. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2002.t01-1-00309.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2002
- Received 13 June 2000, accepted 30 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!