Increased frequency of migraine in narcoleptic patients: a confirmatory study
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 14–19, February 2003
How to Cite
Dahmen, N., Kasten, M., Wieczorek, S., Gencik, M., Epplen, J. and Ullrich, B. (2003), Increased frequency of migraine in narcoleptic patients: a confirmatory study. Cephalalgia, 23: 14–19. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00343.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
- Received 21 February 2001, accepted 13 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!