Hypnic headache – the first German cases including polysomnography
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 20–23, February 2003
How to Cite
Evers, S., Rahmann, A., Schwaag, S., Lüdemann, P. and Husstedt, I.-W. (2003), Hypnic headache – the first German cases including polysomnography. Cephalalgia, 23: 20–23. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00445.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Received 2 April 2002, accepted 28 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!