The sensitivity and specificity of the case definition criteria in diagnosis of headache: a school-based epidemiological study of 5562 children in Mersin
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 138–145, March 2003
How to Cite
Özge, A., Bu˘gdayci, R., S¸as¸maz, T., Kalea˘gasi, H., Kurt, Ö., Karakelle, A., Tezcan, H. and Siva, A. (2003), The sensitivity and specificity of the case definition criteria in diagnosis of headache: a school-based epidemiological study of 5562 children in Mersin. Cephalalgia, 23: 138–145. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00474.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
- Received 3 January 2002, accepted 13 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!