RPR100893, a substance-P antagonist, is not effective in the treatment of migraine attacks
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 183–185, April 2003
How to Cite
Diener, H.-C. and the RPR100893 Study Group (2003), RPR100893, a substance-P antagonist, is not effective in the treatment of migraine attacks. Cephalalgia, 23: 183–185. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00496.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!