Menstrual migraine in a representative Dutch population sample: prevalence, disability and treatment
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 302–308, May 2003
How to Cite
Couturier, E., Bomhof, M., Neven, A. K. and Van Duijn, N. (2003), Menstrual migraine in a representative Dutch population sample: prevalence, disability and treatment. Cephalalgia, 23: 302–308. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00516.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!