Tender points are not sites of ongoing inflammation –in vivo evidence in patients with chronic tension-type headache
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 109–116, March 2003
How to Cite
Ashina, M., Stallknecht, B., Bendtsen, L., Pedersen, J., Schifter, S., Galbo, H. and Olesen, J. (2003), Tender points are not sites of ongoing inflammation –in vivo evidence in patients with chronic tension-type headache. Cephalalgia, 23: 109–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00520.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
- Received 16 May 2002, accepted 13 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!