Migraine headache disability and health-related quality-of-life: a population-based case-control study from England
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 441–450, July 2003
How to Cite
Lipton, R., Liberman, J., Kolodner, K., Bigal, M., Dowson, A. and Stewart, W. (2003), Migraine headache disability and health-related quality-of-life: a population-based case-control study from England. Cephalalgia, 23: 441–450. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00546.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
- Received 24 July 2002, accepted 30 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!