The prevalence and disability burden of adult migraine in England and their relationships to age, gender and ethnicity
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2003
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 519–527, September 2003
How to Cite
Steiner, T., Scher, A., Stewart, W., Kolodner, K., Liberman, J. and Lipton, R. (2003), The prevalence and disability burden of adult migraine in England and their relationships to age, gender and ethnicity. Cephalalgia, 23: 519–527. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00568.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2003
- Received 13 June 2000, accepted 10 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!