Electrophysiological studies in migraine: a comprehensive review of their interest and limitations
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 23, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–31, May 2003
How to Cite
Ambrosini, A., De Noordhout, A., Sándor, P. and Schoenen, J. (2003), Electrophysiological studies in migraine: a comprehensive review of their interest and limitations. Cephalalgia, 23: 13–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00571.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!