Enhanced interictal responsiveness of the migraineous visual cortex to incongruent bar stimulation: a functional MRI visual activation study
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 860–868, November 2003
How to Cite
Vincent, M., Pedra, E., Mourão-Miranda, J., Bramati, I., Henrique, A. and Moll, J. (2003), Enhanced interictal responsiveness of the migraineous visual cortex to incongruent bar stimulation: a functional MRI visual activation study. Cephalalgia, 23: 860–868. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-2982.2003.00609.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 19 January 2003, accepted 12 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!