An open study of efficacy and safety of long-term treatment with mometasone furoate fatty cream in the treatment of adult patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 393–396, September 2000
How to Cite
Faergemann, J., Christensen, O., Sjövall, P., Johnsson, A., Hersle, K., Nordin, P., Edmar, B. and Svensson, Å. (2000), An open study of efficacy and safety of long-term treatment with mometasone furoate fatty cream in the treatment of adult patients with atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 14: 393–396. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2000.00099.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received: 2 December 1999,accepted 13 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.