Present address: AT Dijkstra, Medical Center Leeuwarden, Henri Dunantlaan 2, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Photodynamic therapy with violet light and topical δ-aminolaevulinic acid in the treatment of actinic keratosis, Bowen’s disease and basal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 550–554, November 2001
How to Cite
Dijkstra, A., Majoie, I., Van Dongen, J., Van Weelden, H. and Van Vloten, W. (2001), Photodynamic therapy with violet light and topical δ-aminolaevulinic acid in the treatment of actinic keratosis, Bowen’s disease and basal cell carcinoma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 15: 550–554. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2001.00333.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Received: 12 June 2000, accepted 7 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.