Inhibitory effects of Leopoldine spa water on inflammation caused by sodium lauryl sulphate
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 263–266, May 2002
How to Cite
Hercogova, J., Stanghellini, E., Tsoureli-Nikita, E. and Menchini, G. (2002), Inhibitory effects of Leopoldine spa water on inflammation caused by sodium lauryl sulphate. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 16: 263–266. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2002.00451.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Received: 12 June 2001, accepted 13 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.