‘Angela's ashes’. (Lupus vulgaris: from yesterday to the third millennium)
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2002
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 311–312, July 2002
How to Cite
Mascaro, J. (2002), ‘Angela's ashes’. (Lupus vulgaris: from yesterday to the third millennium). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 16: 311–312. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2002.00536.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.