Winner of the Poster Prize in the category European Photodermatology Awards at the 9th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 2000, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mechanisms of apoptosis: UVA1-induced immediate and UVB-induced delayed apoptosis in human T cells in vitro†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 418–429, July 2003
How to Cite
Breuckmann, F., Von Kobyletzki, G., Avermaete, A., Radenhausen, M., Höxtermann, S., Pieck, C., Schöneborn, P., Gambichler, T., Freitag, M., Hoffmann, K. and Altmeyer, P. (2003), Mechanisms of apoptosis: UVA1-induced immediate and UVB-induced delayed apoptosis in human T cells in vitro. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 17: 418–429. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2003.00761.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Received: 25 June 2002, accepted 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!