Winner of the Poster Prize in the category European Photodermatology Awards at the 9th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 2000, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mechanisms of apoptosis: UVA1-induced immediate and UVB-induced delayed apoptosis in human T cells in vitro†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 418–429, July 2003
How to Cite
Breuckmann, F., Von Kobyletzki, G., Avermaete, A., Radenhausen, M., Höxtermann, S., Pieck, C., Schöneborn, P., Gambichler, T., Freitag, M., Hoffmann, K. and Altmeyer, P. (2003), Mechanisms of apoptosis: UVA1-induced immediate and UVB-induced delayed apoptosis in human T cells in vitro. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 17: 418–429. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3083.2003.00761.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
- Received: 25 June 2002, accepted 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.