‘Quality of Life’ Assessment in Critical Context
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 369–376, December 2002
How to Cite
Ager, A. (2002), ‘Quality of Life’ Assessment in Critical Context. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 15: 369–376. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3148.2002.00133.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Paper accepted September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.