Evaluating a cognitive/behavioural approach to teaching anger management skills to adults with learning disabilities
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 137–142, December 2000
How to Cite
Howells, P. M., Rogers, C. and Wilcock, S. (2000), Evaluating a cognitive/behavioural approach to teaching anger management skills to adults with learning disabilities. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 28: 137–142. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-3156.2000.00025.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.