Significance of large-scale sand injectites as long-term fluid conduits: evidence from seismic data
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 263–274, November 2003
How to Cite
Hurst, A., Cartwright, J., Huuse, M., Jonk, R., Schwab, A., Duranti, D. and Cronin, B. (2003), Significance of large-scale sand injectites as long-term fluid conduits: evidence from seismic data. Geofluids, 3: 263–274. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-8123.2003.00066.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
- Received 21 February 2003; accepted 6 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!