Identification of four starch-branching enzymes in barley endosperm: partial purification of forms I, IIa and IIb
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 137, Issue 2, pages 215–222, October 1997
How to Cite
SUN, C., SATHISH, P., AHLANDSBERG, S., DEIBER, A. and JANSSON, C. (1997), Identification of four starch-branching enzymes in barley endosperm: partial purification of forms I, IIa and IIb. New Phytologist, 137: 215–222. doi: 10.1046/j.1469-8137.1997.00796.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Received 24 July 1996; accepted 12 May 1997)
- 1988. A malachite green procedure for ortophosphate determination and its use in alkaline phosphate-based enzyme immunoassay. Analytical Biochemistry 171: 266–270. , , .
- 1984. A rapid, sensitive method for detection of alkaline phosphatase-conjugated anti-antibody on Western blots. Analytical Biochemistry 136: 175–179. , , , .
- 1978. Multiple forms of (1 4)-α-D-glucan, (1 4)-α D-glucan-6-glycosyl transferase from developing Zea mays L. kernels. Carbohydrate Research 61: 321–334. ,
- 1981. Evidence for independent genetic control of the multiple forms of maize endosperm branching enzymes and starch synthases. Plant Physiology 67: 1141–1145. ,
- 1996. Two closely related cDNAs encoding starch branching enzyme from Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology 30: 97–108. , , , , .
- 1993. Differentiation of the properties of the branching isozymes from maize (Zea maw). Plant Physiology 102: 1269–1273. ,
- 1974. Interaction of the spinach leaf adenosine diphosphate glucose α-1,4 glucan α-4-glucosyt transferase and α-1,4 glucan, α-1,4 glucan-6-glycosyl transferase in synthesis of branched α-glucan. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 160: 530–551. , , , ,
- 1962. A method for the colorimetric estimation of glycogen with iodine. Analytical Biochemistry 4: 17–23. .
- 1996. Three isoforms of starch synthase and two isoforms of branching enzyme are present in potato tuber starch. Plant Science 117: 9–16. , , , , ,
- 1995. Starch biosynthesis. The Plant Celt 7: 971–985. , .
- 1992. Starch branching enzymes from immature rice seeds. Journal of Biochemistry, Tokyo 112: 643–651. , , , , ,
- 1997. Differential expression and properties of starch branching enzyme isoforms in developing wheat endosperm. Plant Physiology 113: 201–208. , , , .
- 1992. Purification of two forms of starch branching enzyme (Q. enzyme I from developing rice endosperm. Physiologia Plantarum 84: 329–335. , , ,
- 1988. Major differences in isoforms of starch-branch enzyme between developing embryos of round- and wrinkled-seeded peas (Pisum sativum L.). Planta 175: 270–279. .
- 1996. Demonstration of in vitro starch branching enzyme activity for a 51/50–kDa polypeptide isolated from developing barley (Hordeum vulgare) caryopses. Physiologia Plantarum 96: 474–483. , , , ,
- 1979. Electroforetic transfer of proteins from polyacrylamide gels to nitrocellulose sheets: procedure and some applications. Proceedings Of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 76: 4350–4354. , ,
- 1989, Immunologist comparison of the starch branching enzymes from potato tubers and maize kernels. Plant Physiology 90: 75–84. , , , ,
- 1992. Organ specificity of isoforms of starch branching enzyme (Q-enzyme) in rice. Plant Cell Physiology 33: 985–991. ,