Variability of inorganic nutrient concentrations in leaves
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 506–507, June 2001
How to Cite
Pugnaire, F. I. (2001), Variability of inorganic nutrient concentrations in leaves. New Phytologist, 150: 506–507. doi: 10.1046/j.1469-8137.2001.00144-2.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 2001. Patterns made of patterns: variation and covariation of leaf nutrient concentrations within and between populations of Prunus mahaleb. New Phytologist 150: 629–640. & .
- 1980. The mineral nutrition of wild plants. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics 11: 233–260. .
- 1983. Seasonal changes in nitrogen and phosphorus fractions and autumnal retranslocation in evergreen and deciduous taiga trees. Ecology 64: 376–391. & .
- 1997. Plant chemistry and herbivory, or why the world is green. In: CrawleyM, ed. Plant ecology. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Scientific, 284–324. & .
- 1986. Mineral nutrition of higher plants. London, UK: Academic Press. .
- 1988. Mineral nutrition and spatial distribution of African ungulates. Nature 334: 343–345. .
- 1988. Variation in tissue element concentration in mire plants over a range of sites. Holarctic Ecology 11: 267–279. .
- 1993. Controls over nutrient resorption from leaves of evergreen mediterranean species. Ecology 74: 124–129. & .
- 1993. Phenotypic plasticity in polygonum persicaria. III. The evolution of ecological breath for nutrient environment. Evolution 47: 1050–1071. & .
- 2000. Low leaf-level response to light and nutrients in Mediterranean evergreen oaks: a conservative resource-use strategy? New Phytologist 148: 79–91. , , , , .
- 1996. Nitrogen- or phosphorus-limited growth in herbaceous, wet vegetation: relations with atmospheric inputs and management regimes. Trends in Ecology and Evolution 11: 494–497. , , .