We thank S.P. Heinrich for continuous advice and H. Atmanspacher and A. Aertsen for encouragement and support.
Early neural activity in Necker-cube reversal: Evidence for low-level processing of a gestalt phenomenon
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2004
How to Cite
Kornmeier, J. and Bach, M. (2004), Early neural activity in Necker-cube reversal: Evidence for low-level processing of a gestalt phenomenon. Psychophysiology, 41: 1–8. doi: 10.1046/j.1469-8986.2003.00126.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
- (Received January 8, 2003; Accepted April 11, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.