Institution for attribution: Scottish Programme for Clinical Effectiveness in Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh.
Outcomes of pregnancies in women with type 1 diabetes in Scotland: a national population-based study
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 315–318, March 2003
How to Cite
Penney, G. C., Mair, G., Pearson, D. W.M. and On behalf of the Scottish Diabetes in Pregnancy Group listed on page 318 (2003), Outcomes of pregnancies in women with type 1 diabetes in Scotland: a national population-based study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 110: 315–318. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-0528.2003.02067.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Accepted 29 November 2002
- 1World Health Organisation (Europe)International Diabetes Federation (Europe)Diabetes care and research in Europe: the St Vincent Declaration. Diabet Med 1990;34: 655–661.
- 2Management of Diabetes in Pregnancy: A National Clinical Guideline Recommended for Use in Scotland. Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN) 1996;9: 1–39.
- 3A national audit to monitor and promote the uptake of clinical guidelines on the management of diabetes in pregnancy. Br J Clin Governance 2000;5: 28–34., .
- 5Scottish Stillbirth and Infant Death Report 1999. Edinburgh: ISD and SPCERH 2000;11.
- 8A EUROCAT Working Group. 15 Years of Surveillance of Congenital Anomalies in Europe 1980–1994. Brussels : Scientific Institute of Public Health-Louis Pasteur, 1997.
- 10Management of Diabetes. Edinburgh: Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN) 2001;55.