Postmortem Stability of Monoamines, Their Metabolites, and Receptor Binding in Rat Brain Regibns
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 282–290, January 1994
How to Cite
Kontur, P. J., Al-Tikriti, M., Innis, R. B. and Roth, R. H. (1994), Postmortem Stability of Monoamines, Their Metabolites, and Receptor Binding in Rat Brain Regibns. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 282–290. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62010282.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recived November 13, 1992; Revised manuscript received May 13, 1993; Accepted May 21, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!