Lesions of Mouse Striatum Induced by 6-Hydroxydopamine Differentially Alter the Density, Rate of Synthesis, and Level of Gene Expression of D1 and D2 Dopamine Receptors
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 411–420, February 1994
How to Cite
Qin, Z.-H., Chen, J. F. and Weiss, B. (1994), Lesions of Mouse Striatum Induced by 6-Hydroxydopamine Differentially Alter the Density, Rate of Synthesis, and Level of Gene Expression of D1 and D2 Dopamine Receptors. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 411–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020411.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received February 19, 1993; revised manuscript received May 20, 1993; accepted June 8, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!