Expression of Tyrosine Hydroxylase Gene in Cultured Hypothalamic Cells: Roles of Protein Kinase A and C
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 431–437, February 1994
How to Cite
Kedzierski, W., Aguila-Mansilla, N., Kozlowski, G. P. and Porter, J. C. (1994), Expression of Tyrosine Hydroxylase Gene in Cultured Hypothalamic Cells: Roles of Protein Kinase A and C. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 431–437. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020431.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received May 28, 1993; accepted June 8, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!