Characterization of an Atypical Member of the Na+/Cl−-Dependent Transporter Family: Chromosomal Localization and Distribution in GABAergic and Glutamatergic Neurons in the Rat Brain
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 445–455, February 1994
How to Cite
El Mestikawy, S., Giros, B., Pohl, M., Hamon, M., Kingsmore, S. F., Seldin, M. F. and Caron, M. G. (1994), Characterization of an Atypical Member of the Na+/Cl−-Dependent Transporter Family: Chromosomal Localization and Distribution in GABAergic and Glutamatergic Neurons in the Rat Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 445–455. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020445.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received May 7, 1993; revised manuscript received July 5, 1993; accepted July 6, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!