Guinea Pig Histamine H1 Receptor. II. Stable Expression in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Reveals the Interaction with Three Major Signal Transduction Pathways
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 519–527, February 1994
How to Cite
Leurs, R., Traiffort, E., Arrang, J. M., Tardivel-Lacombe, J., Ruat, M. and Schwartz, J.-C. (1994), Guinea Pig Histamine H1 Receptor. II. Stable Expression in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Reveals the Interaction with Three Major Signal Transduction Pathways. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 519–527. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020519.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received February 8, 1993; revised manuscript received May 24, 1993; accepted June 4, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!