Region-Selective Decreases in Densities of [3H]Tryptamine Binding Sites in Autopsied Brain Tissue from Cirrhotic Patients with Hepatic Encephalopathy
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 621–625, February 1994
How to Cite
Mousseau, D. D., Layrargues, G. P. and Butterworth, R. F. (1994), Region-Selective Decreases in Densities of [3H]Tryptamine Binding Sites in Autopsied Brain Tissue from Cirrhotic Patients with Hepatic Encephalopathy. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 621–625. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020621.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received April 20, 1993; revised manuscript received May 31, 1993; accepted June 12, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!