The present address of Dr. F. Veda is Department of Veterinary Public Health, Nippon Veterinary and Animal Science University, Kyonan 1-7-1, Musashino, Tokyo 180, Japan.
Transport of Zinc-65 at the Blood-Brain Barrier During Short Cerebrovascular Perfusion in the Rat: Its Enhancement by Histidine
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 665–672, February 1994
How to Cite
Buxani-Rice, S., Ueda, F. and Bradbury, M. W. B. (1994), Transport of Zinc-65 at the Blood-Brain Barrier During Short Cerebrovascular Perfusion in the Rat: Its Enhancement by Histidine. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 665–672. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020665.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received March 5, 1993; revised manuscript received June 24, 1993; accepted June 24, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!