Changes in Neurofilament Protein NF-L and NF-H Immunoreactivity Following Kainic Acid-Induced Seizures
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 739–748, February 1994
How to Cite
Wang, S., Hamberger, A., Yang, Q. and Haglid, K. G. (1994), Changes in Neurofilament Protein NF-L and NF-H Immunoreactivity Following Kainic Acid-Induced Seizures. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 739–748. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020739.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received April 1, 1993; revised manuscript received June 14, 1993; accepted June 14, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!