Polyclonal Antibodies Directed Against an Epitope Specific for the α4-Subunit of GABAA Receptors Identify a 67-kDa Protein in Rat Brain Membranes
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 764–769, February 1994
How to Cite
Kern, W. and Sieghart, W. (1994), Polyclonal Antibodies Directed Against an Epitope Specific for the α4-Subunit of GABAA Receptors Identify a 67-kDa Protein in Rat Brain Membranes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 764–769. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62020764.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received March 22, 1993; revised manuscript received June 28, 1993; accepted June 28, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!