Membrane Lipids, Selectively Diminished in Alzheimer Brains, Suggest Synapse Loss as a Primary Event in Early-Onset Form (Type I) and Demyelination in Late-Onset Form (Type II)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 1039–1047, March 1994
How to Cite
Svennerholm, L. and Gottfries, C.-G. (1994), Membrane Lipids, Selectively Diminished in Alzheimer Brains, Suggest Synapse Loss as a Primary Event in Early-Onset Form (Type I) and Demyelination in Late-Onset Form (Type II). Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 1039–1047. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62031039.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recieved April 20, 1993; revised July 13, 1993; accepted July 14, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!